After making 12 different choices on a test page, I opted to start with Arc Flower. Then I decided that rather than filling the lower circles with tangles, I would give lines a try. As I went along, I decided that the result looked rather like nosegays. Then I needed to choose another flower for the other 6 circles. I just made one up after a few doodles. I say that I made it up, but it very well may already be a design already. I then drew lines to make the nosegay "holder" for that flower. I decided to just shade the spaces between rather than making it too busy.
I like this one but it seems a little unfinished to me. It must be however, as I can't think of anything else to do to the design.
Thanks Erin, for this week's template. It was a challenge for me all right. I had to stretch my mind for this one and I'm glad that I did.