At last! I am back to the Diva's Challenge. I have been too busy to finish or do the challenge for a little bit now and I am glad to be back at it.
Auraknot. I must confess, I was intimidated by this tangle pattern. It has so many steps and looks so complicated but I am glad I bit the bullet and tried it for this challenge. I have to say, I found it MUCH easier than it looks. I must also confess, that my star shape was traced from a cookie cutter. A big part of my fear of this pattern is the beginning outline. Starting with the outline done really helped me a lot. I think that I can do it without one next time.
Now that my confessions are over, I have to say that I am looking forward to using this again. I think that Auraknot will be a lot of fun to use. Creating this tile went quickly, aside from kid interruptions that is.
After getting Auraknot finished, I added the tangles around the out side. Please ignore the tangle on the lower right. It was to be one tangle but I messed it up so horribly, that i just had to flub my way through. It doesn't look too bad but still...
Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what everyone else has done!