With this in mind, I did this week's challenge from the Diva. I wasn't going to do this one and use a wedding gift I am working on as an excuse not to try. But, I bit the bullet and jumped in. I ended up with more than 5 "arms" on this tangle. One of my problems with this is my spacing. Some seem too close together while other have a Grand Canyon of space between. So, I filled the canyon with another S.
I was going to stop and leave Fengle on the tile alone but I couldn't leave it alone. I love the idea of a pattern in the "open" space of Fengle. I added the stripe and am pretty pleased as to how it turned out. The "arms" aren't so separate here as they are in the work of others. I'll need to keep working on that. I decided to add some small tangles in the spaces between the arms. Just to keep it from being too blank more than anything.