Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Curiosities

I just wanted to do a quick post on where the pattern Curio came from.  Here!


It's down there in the bottom right.  I have an online friend who lives in Ogden, UT that has opened a new little shop.  She asked people to send her postcards as she wants to post them all around her shop.  I had a 5X7" piece of watercolor paper around so I decided to make her a tangle.  I started with the word and went from there.  You can't see it in the photo here, but Curiosities has glitter on the letters.  I used the glitter pen from Sakura.  This is the first time I used HighC's and am really excited what happens to it when you put it in squares.  When I do it right it really looks art nouveau-ish.  :)

Anyway, this was really fun to do.  I might try some Zentangle inspired art  with words in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment