Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has visited and left a comment.  I have tried to go back and comment on your tangles as well but blogger is giving me the run around and I'm not able to post.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon or I will figure out what is at issue and fix it myself.  Either way, I just wanted to say Thank You and I really appreciate your comments. 

p.s. - If you know why I'm having a problem and how I can possibly fix it, I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is the problem. It isn't affecting everyone, at least not at the same time. I started up a WordPress blog and am directing traffic there for the time being anyway. Blogger's been having problems for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like changing my settings to allow 3rd party cookies may have fixed the issue for me.

    ReplyDelete