Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I've been away

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  My family and I were away on our summer vacation and my plan of tangling while on the road didn't pan out as I thought it would.

This vacation was a chance to get away and for me to work on my photo book project.  This is a yearly challenge by the great folks at SoFoBoMo.  Hit the link and see what great photo books people are making around the world.  You can see mine here.  I am still working on my PDF for the SoFoBoMo site.  I'm running into more of an issue than I did last year.  I still have a week to get it figured out though.  I sure wish I remember how I did it last year....

Anyway, I'm working on this week's challenge.  I hope to have it up tomorrow but I also have to do some back to school shopping.  Yikes!  It's almost time to send the oldest back and the youngest off to pre-school.

I hope you are having a great week and I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment